"We use Glenco Inc. at PennKraft Building Systems because of their reliability and detailed work. They− Rick Devey, Engineering Manager PennKraft Building Systems, LLC.
have always went over and above what we had asked them to do and have always tried to accommodate
our unusual requests. In my opinion Glenco Inc. is the premier Engineering firm for the modular housing
"The team at Glenco has not only helped us exceed our goals but, has done so with value and completion− Bernie Hackenberg, Engineering Director, Durabuilt Homes, LLC
deadlines as priorities. Once construction has started, the project support is not over for Glenco. Time is money when site issues arise and when an unforeseen problem occurs, Glenco has stood beside us while we work together to find quick and creative solutions. We have become accustomed to excellent communication and quick responses.
The staff of Professional Engineers at Glenco, Inc. is licensed in 35 states. We also work with a network of Professional Engineers that are licensed in all of the other states, allowing us the opportunity to provide Engineering services for the entire United States.
From small projects like decks and additions to complete homes, Glenco, Inc. will guide you through the process with detailed designs, 3D drawings, and artistic renderings. Our team works one-on-one with homeowners to ensure that the design works in conjunction with the engineering requirements while also being energy compliant, saving you money over the lifetime of your investment.
From small residential to large commercial customers, our drafting services will deliver an end product that is fully constructible. We have over 100 years of combined experience in the modular industry and stick construction.
We have over 100 years of combined experience in the modular industry. We provide customers with drawings that may include options – from different roof types and layout configurations to additions and renovations.
Our experienced and professional staff uses AutoCAD on a daily basis. Glenco, Inc. has customized AutoCAD to shorten drawing times, by using quick keys and generated menus.
- Complete service: From drafting to engineering, we provide everything you need, including calculations, design and construction documents.
- Customer service you can count on: We’ll guide you through the process and make ourselves available to you before, during, and after construction.
- Competitive pricing: We’ll work within your budget to bring your project to reality.
- No building project too large or small. Decks to homes, residential to commercial – if you can dream it, we can design it.
- 100+ combined years of knowledge in the stick construction and modular industry: Let our experienced team of design and drafting professionals take the worry out of your next project.
National Design Footprint